Best Marketing Initiative
Effective marketing is the best way to spread the word around campus and get buy-in from key stakeholders. We have been amazed at some of the unique ways our campuses are marketing OrgSync and CollegiateLink on campus, and now is your chance to share your initiatives with us.
Share your most effective marketing plans or campaigns, and describe how they improved awareness and/or adoption on your campus. We are looking for creative ideas that can be replicated across other institutions and we encourage you to attach supporting documentation, collateral, pictures, etc.
Learn more about our 2015 Recipient - Columbus State Community College
- Originality (40%)
- The initiative is creative and unique.
- Adaptability (20%)
- The initiative is replicable on other campuses, departments, or within other organizations.
- Benefits (20%)
- The campus can demonstrate that their OrgSync or CollegiateLink marketing campaign is making a positive impact on users through quantifiable measures or anecdotal evidence. More weight will be given to those campuses who can provide quantifiable data to support their conclusions.
- Marketing Mix (10%)
- The initiative incorporates a range of marketing tactics designed to influence target audiences.
- Continued Marketing (10%)
- The $500 grant will be used toward continued marketing of OrgSync or CollegiateLink on campus.
- Start Date: October 21, 2015
- End Date: May 2, 2016, 11:59 PM, CST
- Winner Announcement: June 17, 2016 (OrgSync Connect)