Best Research Initiative
This award will be given to the campus that best demonstrates the ability to use OrgSync or CollegiateLink data to help their unit, department, or campus achieve their strategic goals and answer broad questions.
Tell us how your institution has used student engagement data to glean valuable insights about your. campus. What information were you intending to learn? What data or reports from our tools helped you learn that information? What were your findings, and how have you used those findings to further your strategic goals?
Learn more about our 2015 Recipient - DePaul University
- Justification (10%)
- The background and catalysts behind the research initiative and the use of OrgSync or CollegiateLink were clear and understandable.
- Methods (20%)
- The OrgSync or CollegiateLink tools/features that were used accurately measure, evaluate, or assess the project. Creative uses of OrgSync or CollegiateLink for data collection or analysis are encouraged.
- Learning (20%)
- The findings are described in a clear and understandable fashion, and conclusions drawn from the data are sound.
- Application of Findings (40%)
- The findings have been or will be used to develop, enhance, or promote a program, event, or experience.
- Continuing Research (10%)
- The $750 grant will be used toward continuing research.
- Start Date: October 21, 2015
- End Date: May 2, 2016, 11:59 PM, CST
- Winner Announcement: June 17, 2016 (OrgSync Connect)