Campus of the Year
We have so many amazing campuses, but only one can be our 2016 Campus of the Year. This award recognizes an outstanding campus that is utilizing OrgSync or CollegiateLink to its full potential and has integrated it into multiple areas of campus.
How are you using your student engagement tools to take your campus to the next level, and what results are you seeing? Show us how your campus is benefiting by presenting examples, anecdotes, and quantifiable measures – and tell us why you should be our Campus of the Year.
Learn more about our 2015 Recipient - Appalachian State University
- Adoption (20%)
- The campus user base is continually growing and members are actively logging in.
- Marketing (10%)
- Campus is creating and implementing marketing campaigns focused on student engagement, offering ongoing training, and encouraging overall use of the tools.
- Expansion (20%)
- Multiple offices or departments across campus are utilizing OrgSync or CollegiateLink tools.
- Utilization (20%)
- Users and administrators are successfully utilizing a wide variety of OrgSync or CollegiateLink features in their daily processes.
- Benefits (20%)
- The campus can demonstrate that OrgSync or CollegiateLink is making a positive impact on campus through quantifiable measures or anecdotal evidence. More weight will be given to those campuses who can provide quantifiable data to support their conclusions.
- Ongoing Innovation (10%)
- The $1,000 grant will be used toward continuing Campus Labs student engagement tools on campus.
- Start Date: October 21, 2015
- End Date: May 2, 2016, 11:59 PM, CST
- Winner Announcement: June 17, 2016 (OrgSync Connect)