Most Innovative Use
From dynamic websites to campus contests and national events, our campuses are using their student engagement tools in creative ways, and we want to recognize those efforts.
We are looking for unique, innovative, and out-of-the-box initiatives that have proven effective and would be adaptable for other users. Please describe to us what you’re doing and how it is working on your campus. Tell us why you think you should win. We encourage you to attach supporting documentation or pictures to help tell your story.
Learn more about our 2015 Recipient - Eastern Kentucky University
- Originality (40%)
- The initiative is creative and unique.
- Benefits (40%)
- The initiative demonstrates that it is making a positive impact on campus through quantifiable measures or anecdotal evidence.
- Adaptability (10%)
- The initiative is replicable on other campuses, departments, or within other organizations.
- Ongoing Innovation (10%)
- The $500 grant will be used toward continuing innovation on campus.
- Start Date: October 21, 2015
- End Date: May 2, 2016, 11:59 PM, CST
- Winner Announcement: June 17, 2016 (OrgSync Connect)