More Than a Job
OrgSync began in one house with a close group of friends and an incredible vision. The idea was simple: make it easier for groups and organizations to communicate, share information and stay organized.
Living together really helped us to create a family type culture with a work-hard, play-hard mindset that has stuck with us even after our transition from houses in Austin, TX to an office in Dallas, TX. OrgSync employees are a tight knit crew; we treat each other like family. We celebrate new sales and client renewals by ringing bells and banging gongs, and can frequently be heard applauding an employee during our team lunches with our “Who’s Kicking Ass?” box.
The OrgSync family is filled with dedicated, innovative, and creative individuals who take an idea, make it their own and run with it. We admire originality and freethinking and have worked hard to promote an office centered on individual successes contributing to team wins. In our office collaboration is not encouraged, it is required.
We believe strongly in our team and have put considerable focus on making OrgSync one of the best and most rewarding places to work. Some of the benefits and perks of working at OrgSync include:
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Stock Options
- Company Gear and Swag
- Flexible Work Hours
- Team Outings & Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Themed Office Days
- OrgSync Thanksgiving
- Regular Boat Outings
- Annual Holiday Celebration
- Apartment Crawls
- Pool Parties
- Company Field Trips
- Team Happy Hours
- Sales Quota Celebrations
Open Career Opportunities
- Business Development DirectorExpand OrgSync's reach in the US and world
- Campus ConsultantHelp Campuses Utilize OrgSync and Engage Students
- Customer Training SpecialistFacilitate implementation training and onboarding.
- Lead iOS DeveloperOur new app is supposed to be a secret...
- Ruby DeveloperRuby master or newbie, if you can code, sign up.
- Web & Graphic DesignerWe need someone who can do everything.
Internships at OrgSync are not an only opportunity to learn, we need you to contribute and be a part of this team -- of course there is always the opportunity to stay with us.
- Ruby Web Developer - Fall 2013
- Ruby Web Developer - Spring 2013
- Ruby Web Developer - Summer 2013
- Web & Graphic DesignerWe need a multi-tasking web/print/everything
Don't see your dream job above?
If you don't see an opening we have right now but still think you could blow our minds then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org