Business Development Director
About the Job
Rapidly growing software company seeks experienced Business Development Directors.
OrgSync is seeking experienced Business Development Directors to expand our sales growth and new customer acquisition throughout a region of the United States. The Business Development Directors will create and qualify opportunities, schedule meetings, attend conferences, facilitate presentations and product demonstrations via the web and on-campus and close new business to meet annual performance targets. At OrgSync, we pride ourselves on providing superior account management and customer service and this begins with our Business Development Directors.
The typical sales cycle ranges anywhere from 6 months to 1 year, which is a result of the large ticket price for each sale. Candidates will be incentivized with a base salary, a commission on each sale, and a full range of benefits. 3-5+ years of sales experience is preferred, especially as it relates to software, webinars, higher education or B2B. This is an ideal position for a dedicated, hard-working and independently-motivated individual who would enjoy working in a vibrant, fast-paced environment with other driven people. We have a great corporate culture with a fully stocked kitchen for breakfast, lunch, and snack foods. Our office contains a workout facility with a shower and is located in close proximity to local trails allowing team members to cycle to work. We are a dog friendly office with a fun and relaxed work environment.
The Business Development Director will also be responsible for the following:
- Manage full sales cycle from qualified opportunity to close
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the application and services offered by OrgSync
- Conduct product walkthroughs for prospects via phone, web, and in-person meetings
- Follow up with prospective clients through various email marketing campaigns
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and performance goals
- Collaborate with others across the Company to maximize sales results and effectiveness
- Utilize Salesforce to manage all aspects of sales and communication activities
- Build active relationships with clients to learn success stories and solicit new business through referrals
- Attend various conferences and association meetings to expand OrgSync’s awareness in the market