The ePortfolio is a personal website to organize, showcase, and reflect on academic course-work, co-curricular involvement, and internships and employment.
It allows you to upload work samples, solicit professional recommendations, and link to social media profiles.
The ePortfolio is more in-depth than a resume and enables you to differentiate yourself with a ready-to-use personal website. It is composed of six sections that each contain privacy options to let you control what information is shared publicly. Contents of the ePorfolio may also be downloaded as a PDF copy to email, save, or print out.
Why Use ePortfolios?
OrgSync’s ePortfolios are being used for counseling and advising students, enhancing student career search opportunities, tracking student growth and development, and much more.
Six Reasons to Use OrgSync's ePortfolio
- Track personal development throughout your education
- Market yourself to employers during your career search
- Enhance your applications for graduate schools and scholarships
- Collaborate with professors and advisors to reflect on experiences
- Collect and categorize projects
- Maintain a professional online presence
Back To Features