Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the attire for the conference?
- Conference attire is casual, and we encourage you to wear your school colors! OrgSync Connect will take place in the middle of the Texas summer, so please keep in mind that it can get very hot.
- Who do I contact if I have special needs (wheelchair accessibility, specific dietary needs, etc.)?
- For special needs requests, please reach out to the conference planning committee via email at email@example.com. Please include “Special Needs Request” in your subject line.
- Do I need to rent a car in Dallas?
- The conference hotel is located directly across the street from OrgSync headquarters. OrgSync’s headquarters are within walking distance and there will be transportation available for those who need it. Additionally, the hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to several Dallas hot spots, and the hotel offers a discounted shuttle rate to conference attendees. Alternatively, rental cars or taxis services are an available option.
- Can I bring guests to evening events?
- Guests may not attend conference sessions; however, each attendee may invite one guest to attend evening events. Guests must be 21 years or older because alcohol will be served.
Shoot us an email:
You can also always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org