The most rewarding moments at OrgSync Connect 2013 came from presentations made by OrgSync campus partners. OrgSync Connect 2014 will again feature sessions led by campus partners from all over the country. Educational sessions provide an opportunity for you to share ideas, innovations, and best practices as they relate to OrgSync with similar institutions that also use OrgSync. We encourage each of you to contribute to our community of learning by proposing an educational session. The deadline to submit your presentation proposals is April 4, 2014.
- Showcase your knowledge and experiences
- Share best practices with other attendees
- Identify yourself as an expert in the field
Your presentation topics should relate to one of the following areas. If you have a topic that you feel should be included but is not listed, please contact us using the form below.
- Streamline processes through the use of OrgSync
- OrgSync implementation and Marketing Strategies
- Adoption Strategies and Campus Initiatives
- Best Practices and Creative Uses
- Strategic Planning and Assessment
- Technical Integrations with Campus Platforms
We encourage all of our presenters to incorporate interactive elements, Q&A, and discussion amongst presenters and the audience through a variety of session types. Session formats for this year’s conference will include:
- Lecture style
- Round table discussion
- Panel discussion
- Breakout groups
Call for Presentations Guidelines
The content of your submissions should relate to the use of OrgSync to solve challenges on and off campus. OrgSync Connect will feature both 50 and 75-minute sessions, but please be sure to incorporate time for questions and answers at the end. The Presentation Selection Committee will conduct a comprehensive review that considers the following questions:
- Will this session be of high value to attendees?
- Does this proposal address a “hot topic” at institutions today?
- Does this presentation incorporate the use of OrgSync?
Selection Process Timeline
- April 4, 2014 – Deadline to submit Call for Presentations
- April 18, 2014 – Accepted presenters will be notified by email
- May 2, 2014 – Presenters must confirm their acceptance and the title/description of their session
- June 15, 2014 – Presenters must submit their final presentation decks for approval