OrgSync Connect will take place June 26-28, 2014, in Dallas, Texas – the home of OrgSync’s headquarters. We are dedicated to making our third annual conference educational, inspirational, and of course, affordable for all our campus partners.
Registration will include admission to over thirty educational sessions, meals, events, and countless networking opportunities.
Back by popular demand are our pre-conference workshops. The OrgSync Connect pre-conference workshops include one full day of programming led by the OrgSync Team. Workshops includes more in-depth product training, an exploration of features and tool sets, and a best practices discussion. Stay tuned for more information on the pre-conference workshops.
Participation in these workshops is an additional $75.
What's included with my registration?
- Full American Breakfast Buffet each morning
- 10% discount in hotel restaurant
- Hor d'oeuvres and drink ticket during Thursday reception
- Lunch on Thursday for Pre-Conference Workshop attendees
- Lunches on Friday and Saturday
- Dinner and drinks at OrgSync HQ reception
- Transportation to Saturday evening event
- Coffee and tea throughout the conference